An agent is a person who is paid by you to act on behalf of you. He is someone who is for lessening your workload, as you want to buy a home. First, you have to find a desirable location, then search for the vacant home. After that dealing with landlord and payment etc. But what if you just buy the home without doing all these activities. The only way is to hire a real estate agent from real estate Isa companies.
So what should be the traits present in a good agent? – Communication: Communication is the key to human connection, a way of exchanging information. A good real estate agent should be polite enough to listen and speak to others. And there should not any communication gap between client and agent. He should provide every significant information honestly to the customer.
– Absorbing personality: One quality of the best agent is the absorbing personality with a softness on his face. He should not has a foxy expression. Honesty and loyalty should be his priority. Ethics should come first. As Jane Adam says: “Action indeed is the sole medium of expression for ethics”. He should understand the requirements of customers.
– Well aware in construction/real estate profession: Knowledge is the base of the success of any job. If you don’t have knowledge about the things you are going to deal either you will fail or you get a big loss. In real estate business, up to date knowledge about the property prices, valuable locations, and architecture information are cardinal factors for a beneficial contract.
– Self-organized: As S.Truette says “If a person cannot manage his own life, he can’t manage any business”. An agent is a one-man army, he himself has to deal with clients from the two sides at the same time. He has the capacity and capability to listen to two parties with different requirements and suggestions. He should be competent to manage things without any hesitancy. For a successful real estate agent, a high level of self-organization, self-motivation and keen desire are inevitable.
– Patient and problem solver: A real estate agent should be a gentleman and as said by Lana, “A gentleman is simply a patient wolf”. He has to listen to such stupid deals and suggestions that will make him antagonize obviously but he has to keep a kind smile with sweet words to persuade the customers. And if something wrong happens during the deal, he should have such a sharp mind to cope with that problem without knowing to parties. For doing this he only needs patience and keen intellect.
– Keen Observer: Paying attention to each and every detail in a deal is one of the qualities of successful agents. For example, a real estate agent should have an eye on the pros and cons of target land. He should know the answer to these questions: How much the rate of this land is going to increase in the next 2 years? Government or private sector developmental projects which are going to happen in this area? What should be a negative aspect of this house? The answers about all these questions and forecasting about land marketing are the hidden talent of a successful real estate agent. All best real estate Isa companies prefer all above qualities in a real estate agent.